We’re looking for an exceptional UX/Product Designer to drive tangible improvements for our users. You will own the full UX development cycle, with a user insight driven strategy.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a dynamic and fast growing technology company and if you want to create outstanding products, we want to hear from you.
A little about us:
ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management suite built into GitHub and GitHub Enterprise. At ZenHub, every team member is charged with getting to know customers deeply, learning how to solve their toughest problems, and turning them into evangelists.
Some of the best teams at top brands like Adobe, NASA, Uber, Shopify, Apple and Postmates use ZenHub to stay in the zone.
Scope of your role:
- Act as a true product designer who drives real improvements for our customers
- Provide end to end design solutions from discovery to design validation
- Drive design process improvement with UCD approach
- Create UX deliverables: wireframes, functional specifications, interaction guidelines, site maps, user scenarios, user flows, visual comps, clickable/interactive prototypes, visual designs etc.
- Identify research needs for making design decisions and facilitate gathering and synthesis of insights into user requirements (quantitative and qualitative user research)
- Clearly communicate connection points between user goals, data, context of use, best practices to provide clear rationale for design decisions
- Identify & evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners
- Quickly iterate on multiple design explorations to arrive at simple, robust solutions that are intuitive, efficient and contextual
- Apply a systems approach to interaction design including building and maintaining IXD guidelines and specifications
A little about you:
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer working in software space
- Experience taking the lead to drive projects forward and define design direction
- Clear process for making design decisions
- Experience working within cross-functional teams within agile methodologies
- Ability to seek out user insights to clearly define the problem and address it with user- centered designs
- Comfortable articulating ideas and rationale for design decisions
- Great collaborator and communicator able to give and receive constructive feedback to improve the finished product and design process
- An active listener and learner who is not afraid to change their mind
- Strong understanding of metrics, KPIs, and user testing
More about ZenHub:
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Our people are what makes our team special - because of that, we work hard to provide perks that make their lives better by offering:
- Flexible vacation & remote work policy - as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. Most team members take between 15-20 days off per year, but we have no hard limit.
- Diverse opportunities for learning and development - we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
- Fitness reimbursements - stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
- Top-Line equipment - in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
- When we can safely return to our office, fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!