Senior UX Designer
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Sr. UX Designer will join our product team and work on design and delivery of new and exciting products from concept generation to completion. The UX Designer will concentrate on delivering intuitive and easy to use UX solutions for Coupa Products.
- Work with PMs to gather and define requirements for the new features in a very fast paced environment
- Interview customers for UX research purposes
- Rapidly iterate on design solutions using appropriate tools like wireframes, interaction flows, user stories, screen specs, personas, scenarios, storyboards, task flows, user stories, etc.
- Illustrate ideas with mockups and prototypes
- Conduct usability testing using mockups and prototypes
- Work with Developers to implement high quality product features
- Collaborate with UX Design team on methodology, individual feature designs, internal tools such as pattern libraries, and ux patterns
- Experience in interaction and visual design
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment building enterprise products
- Experience working in a global collaborative environment
- Hands on designer that can create exciting results on their own
- Can address customer needs by simplifying complex workflows, promote ease of use and beauty
- Love reaching out to customers to understand their needs and expectations
- Keep an eye on latest UX trends and best practices
- Can recommend improvements for the user experience
- Have design experience with both web and mobile platforms
- Can effectively communicate with developers to implement and realize the design vision
- Have a portfolio to show previous work
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.