Get to Know Voice
Voice is a rewards-based social media network for content creation, discovery and discussion. Built by and for its users, Voice aims to rebuild public trust in media by focusing on transparency, authenticity, and alignment. Spun out of Block.One and built on the EOSIO protocol, Voice leverages the inherent characteristics of blockchain technology to architect integrity into the platform.
We are seeking a bold Product Designer to assist in designing a new social media platform focused on communities and token-based rewards. Be part of the founding team of designers, product managers and engineers who are on a mission to usher in a new era in social media - one marked by simplicity, transparency and community.
We are looking for designers who can work in an iterative process with strong strategic thinking, organizational skills, and acute attention to detail. Experience in human-centered design, production, collaboration, and understanding modern interaction design is a must. Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with a collaborative mindset will be key. This role will involve being part of cross functional teams led by product managers. The ideal candidate can gracefully present and defend your design decisions to senior leadership, and can easily take in feedback and differences of opinion.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions. In addition to doing ground breaking work, this role will be pivotal in establishing a culture of open thinking, positive communication, and continuous learning.
- Research new user experience flows and stay abreast of the latest developments in the industry
- Facilitate and champion the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant product solution
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new features for a variety of products
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other product team members and stakeholders
- Contribute to overall Design Team processes and libraries
- Other duties as assigned
- Three or more years of Product design experience, including mobile applications
- You’re a generalist, and excel at everything from UX work and wireframing to fine-grained visual design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns