User Experience Designer
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 25 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
At UiPath, we invent and simplify work for our customers every day. Our team is growing fast, and we’re looking for principal and senior designers who lead by doing, have a passion for solving problems at rocket ship speed with compassion. Together we’ll improve, iterate and reimagine our customer's experience and shape the next generation of work.
You are a designer who jumps in and gets things done exceptionally, and you have a passion for solving your customer’s problems with compassion. You are looking for a place where you can show up and do the best work in your life and create your best self. You love being part of a highly collaborative and high-energy team that isn’t afraid to exceed expectations even on tactical projects.
This role is a maternity cover and the contract is fixed term for 1 year. There is also the possibility to extend the contract!
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
- In this role, you will be responsible for working on a variety of product initiatives across UiPath. This position is a hands-on role, and you will.
- Collaborate and partner with other designers and design leadership to create great designs for your assigned areas.
- Bring a focus on technical skills and deliver exceptionally designed experiences.
- Partner with design and product to create great user experiences for all customers.
- Craft design artifacts like scenarios, wireframes, process flows, high-fidelity comps, prototypes, and videos to test, evangelize and deliver your ideas.
- Filled with empathy and passion about customers and users.
- Are exceptional at using the tools of the trade and have impeccable design skills.
- Tech savvy and detail oriented, but with a sense of humor to make it stick.
- Passionate about doing the right thing.
- Eager to move to a fast-paced environment.
- Awesome, creative, and possibly a little bit weird.
The kind of people we're eager to work with are:
What you will bring:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage successfully with many different stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Experience with a broad range of techniques and methodology.
- Proficient with all of the modern design tools and toys.
- Project management skills to prioritize research needs and ensure its successful completion
- 4+ years of industry experience in design with a proven track record and portfolio to wow us.
- At least a bachelors in HCI, Design, Architecture or related field, or comparable work experience.
Why it should be worth it
You’ll join a workplace where we listen and challenge each other, passionately exchanging ideas to foster personal growth and build paradigm-shifting technology. We are offering you autonomy: a workplace where you will be given room to learn, experiment, and take ownership of your ideas, finding your way to your best self and producing your best work.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.