Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak as a company we operate in a 100% remote mode (including recruitment interviews).
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
Our design team is looking for a skilled, talented and ambitious Product Designer to join our growing team! We need someone who has a knack for outstanding, eye-catching, and pixel-perfect designs that is justified by rational. The ideal Product Designer will have commercial experience designing complex web or app solutions and a good understanding of the entire design process, with a portfolio to back this up.
The successful Product Designer will join our exceptional design team and will have an opportunity to enhance their creative skills, with a chance to work for international clients on a daily basis. We are quite good when it comes to design, just have a look at our Dribbble profile to get a taste of it!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Actively participating in the end-to-end projects with recognizable startups, scaleups and enterprises
- Creating beautiful digital products and polishing them with interactions or animations
- Defining the best design direction for products of different platforms
- Making sure that goals and needs are addressed to perfectly shape the final product
- Working closely with other Product Designers, UX Designers, Developers, and Project Managers on a daily basis
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 12 months of commercial experience in a design position
- A good understanding of the design processes and how to apply them
- Ability to create stunning UI designs, with the accompanying style guides
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Experience in prototyping and/or creating animations
- Previous experience in a client-facing environment, with the ability to manage their expectations
- Strong passion and drive for design to keep improving your skills
- You must be fluent in English as we work mainly with international clients
- Team player, positive attitude and the ability to work independently 🙂
We appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience in designing and conducting workshops for clients and co-workers
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 7000 - 11000 + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals
- Unique welcome pack
We are looking for designers who want to design complex solutions for well-established, international clients. Here at 10Clouds, you will be able to quickly see the results of your work coming to life and the positive impact they can have on the environment while working with a very talented team.
Please apply with your up to date CV & portfolio showing the details of your work, that ideally highlights your design process, problem statement, and solutions that are backed up by research or rational.