Senior UI/UX Designer
Senior UI/UX Designer
Salary : $120K - $180K gross year
Who we are
iPresence is an international multimedia company that provides our clients with marketing, design, and development solutions. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success. We also actively develop highly successful and profitable tech-based products of our own.
Why we want you
Design is a core part of our business strategy. It's in our blood. It allows us to rise above the rest,We're looking to expand our design team to help us improve our current sites and apps and build more to increase our presence.
What you'll do
- Work directly with shareholders to redesign and improve a dating site
- Create elegant solutions to complex problems
- Take initiative and lead your own projects from start to finish
- Communicate your design vision and intentions to stakeholders. Take constructive feedback to make your design even better.
Who you are
- You're a native or fluent English speaker with strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have 6+ years of experience designing products in a highly competitive startup environment
- You're autonomous. You don't need more than an idea from a stakeholder to get going and design something awesome
- You're data informed. You make use of our data science and research team to give you the data you need to make solid design decisions
- You're a collaborative team player who can also work independently
- You're enthusiastic about designing iteratively based on peer and stakeholder feedback
- You're able to balance the needs of the business and the user
- You have extensive experience with design tools, especially Sketch and Figma
- You have strong beliefs, loosely held. You champion your ideas, but know when to drop them if they're not working or you're proved wrong.
- You have no ego
- You have a strong work ethic. You get stuff done. If you're not nailing it, you work harder until you do
- You're cool under pressure. You'll be delivering iterative designs under tight schedules
- You have strong presentation skills. You're good at pitching your ideas and getting buy-in from peers
- You're design obsessed. You see design everywhere you go, and have ideas how to improve it. You can't help but look at a simple subway sign and wonder why it was designed that way.
- You're a self-motivated self-starter. You don't wait to be told what to do or what to work on. During downtime you'll determine high impact areas within our products to improve on