Director of Product Design
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
What will you do
- Collaborate closely with the product leadership team to create a UX vision for your product area.
- Help build product roadmap by discovering user needs through UX research.
- Maintain a high-quality bar for the work your team ships with minimal effects on velocity.
- Promote consistency of user experience across the product while remaining flexible and encouraging new ideas.
- Ensure closed feedback loop with end users to validate success of shipped solutions.
- Work with the design management team to improve design processes and build a culture of design driven innovation.
- Grow talent on the design team by coaching required skills and competencies and leading by example.
- Communicate team progress and achievements to cross functional leaders and product leadership.
- Serve as a Wrike ambassador in the broader design community.
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of experience in digital product design.
- 3+ years of people leadership experience, leading the work of UI/UX and/or product designers.
- Mastery of product design, user interface and interaction design, visual design, and prototyping.
- Strong understanding of product-building areas, including engineering, design, analytics, and user research.
- Power to influence others and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity.
- Capable of balancing breathtaking design vision while meeting short deadlines.
- Ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.