Miodottore.it belongs to the Docplanner Group. We are a marketplace for doctors & patients and provide practice management software to tens of thousands of doctors.
We serve 50 million patients to make over 2 million appointments with doctors each month. That makes us a market leader in 7 countries.
We believe in humility, radical honesty and results, not excuses.
We believe that if your passions and talents match the job, magic happens. Almost 1500 of our team members make magic happen every day.
We're currently looking for a Junior Product Researcher to join our team in Rome. You'll work with other Product Researchers, Product Designers, Managers and Software Engineers on the biggest doctors’ marketplace in the world. Your goal? Help us to know all about our users’ problems and needs.
● help us make the healthcare experience more human
● support the research and product teams in the product research area,
● help in preparation and organization of product/ux research,
● Using a different set of research methods to gather insights that will help build a better product for both - doctors and patients
● provide synthesis of observations, interpretation of research results, support in analysis and preparing the right recommendations.
● work closely with product teams, as well as other researchers, to identify important research questions
● demonstrate empathy to users
● have great communication skills
● have a sense of asking the right questions
● can analyze, synthesize and formalize your work, and present it clearly
● analysis of simple statistical data does not scare you…
● are rigorous and your deliverables are perfect
● are positive, resourceful, organized and proactive
● can communicate in English (both spoken and written)
● experience in qualitative research as In-Depth Interviews / Usability Tests etc. will be an asset
we may be looking for you :)
- CCNL Commercio, salary commisurate with the candidate experience
- share options plan
- meritocratic, young, dynamic and international context
- Recreational area for fun breaks with colleagues, informal and playful environment, we love parties and organize spontaneous events