Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a driven, inquisitive, and creative product designer to join our growing team. The Product Design team at PIXO drives product design and UX strategy across our suite of mobile apps and takes pride in crafting valuable experience for our users.
Who We Are
As the PIXO crew, we’re building apps loved by millions of App Store users. We focus on making people more creative and productive by creating powerful tools on mobile platforms. Our apps has been featured on the Apple App Store hundreds of times, and selected dozens of times as App of the Day. Our product team is a small and mighty group of 10 and we're excited to bring on a new member to join our team and create delightful and thoughtful products.
- Design and deliver innovative UX/UI that reconciles user needs, business goals and technological trends.
- Produce wireframes, UX flows, low fidelity mock-ups, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design for mobile apps.
- Deliver beautiful final visuals and interaction designs.
- Partner closely with product, engineering, and customer support to define user problems, create interactive prototypes, and launch new features.
- Directly impact the success of our products by supporting the Design team in the identification and troubleshooting of UX problems.
- Take a data-driven approach, running user testing and user research, looking for user behaviour patterns and provide valuable insights to the Product team.
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends and the newest apps, sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team and championing the application of best practices across products and tools.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of UX/UI Design experience.
- Proficient with standard professional tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin.
- Strong fundamentals in design, illustration, typography, color and strong attention to details.
- Great design taste and up-to-date with the latest UI trends and techniques.
- Proven experience in design at an iOS environment from start to finish as a UI designer.
- Able to plan your work and deliver production-ready design in a timely manner.
- Proactive, independent, and great communicator.
- An exploring and understanding of target users.
- A positive attitude, an open mind, and a desire to grow and learn.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- E-mail your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org