Breeze is looking for a talented UX Designer to join our Product team.
As the UX Designer, you will work closely with our CEO and product team by taking business goals and translating them into beautiful, intuitive interfaces that users love that meet those goals. We are looking for a designer passionate about the entire product process from start to finish: everything from interviewing customers about their needs to measuring results after launch.
The ideal candidate can deeply understand business dynamics, quickly put together prototypes, interview users on those prototypes, and respond to user feedback in a way that allows the business to meet its goals.
Sound like a fit? Submit your credentials and we'll connect.
Ideal Team Member
- First and foremost, we want to work with good people. Embodying our core values is a must
- Crave feedback and be willing to give and accept feedback in a servant-minded way
- Willing to put team needs above your own - lacks ego
- Ability to quickly build prototypes and test those prototypes with potential users.
- Falls in love with the user problem, not their solution, to be able to easily pivot to other ideas when certain ideas aren't validated in user testing.
- Can communicate clearly with engineers verbally, in text, and in mock-ups so that what gets built is what should get built.
- Can communicate clearly and professionally to leadership, arguing a specific case based on data-driven findings.
- Ability to take complex ideas and translate them into easy-to-user intuitive interfaces.
- Shows initiative by identifying areas of potential expansion or improvement.
- A healthy knowledge of HTML and CSS to have an idea of engineering feasibility while putting together specifications.
- Experience with Illustrator/Photoshop for the creation of media assets.
- Passionate about helping churches be successful
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Previous remote work experience
- A high value for fun, finding meaning in your work, the ability to laugh at yourself, and being a team player
- Breeze is a fully distributed team and so all work would be done remotely
- US based candidates only, please.