UX/UI Product Designer
Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning algorithms to connect cargo with trucks. By better matching supply and demand, we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining a 700 billion dollar industry. You have a high-level understanding of UX/UI, branding and have created solutions for complex problems from conception to results measurement. You are a pixel perfectionist who cares about the details and doesn’t settle for average, you want to help crunch complexity to build intuitive interfaces that will deliver great experience for our internal and external users.
We are looking for a UX/UI designer with good skills in designing for a complex platform, who will help us create first class products for the logistics industry, actively participate in strategic discussions and measure results with quantitative or qualitative methods. This position can be either based in Florianópolis or Remote.
- Partner with product managers to create beautiful and effective experiences that will simplify routine tasks for our users
- Introduce innovative design solutions to our processes translated into beautiful interfaces
- Make best use of the component library. Adopt and contribute to the design system to achieve simple solutions, or contribute to the design system by creating and maintaining innovative components, layouts or usability solutions that will be used by the whole team
- Use any tool necessary (wireframes, images, sketches) to generate solutions, communicate your ideas and present flows that consider every step of the experience
- Define success metrics for products and bring in-depth analysis for your team to help them take user-centered decisions
- You are proficient in English and have a portfolio that speaks for itself
- Good understanding of UX and its tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Abstract, etc.)
- You know how to translate quantitative and qualitative data into effective design solutions
- You are a self-sufficient team player that will actively look for opportunities to help with the growth and efficiency of the design team
- You are able to work fast when necessary and still show great quality
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Native Portuguese speaker
- Past experience working closely with developers or directly in HTML/CSS
- Quick sketching and ideation, interface micro animations
- Experience working with dashboards and/or platforms for B2B will be a plus.
Because we are an international company, we only accept resumes in English.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.