Senior UI/UX Designer
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
We are looking for a talented and agile UI/UX Designer who will be contributing to redesign our existing product with “modern” customer-centric user interface and defining end-to-end experience for new products/initiatives, working collaboratively with other designers, product management, and engineering team.
- User Research and Synthesis: Running user research in all phases of the design process, to synthesize our unique functional design. Make sure that any improvements are in line with the platform patterns or that the improvements are incorporated across products
- Interaction Design: Generating wireframes, workflows and thinking about the user experience at a higher level. Use tools and principles to craft our rich UX, with a deep focus on user empathy and day-to-day interactions
- Design Process: Embracing the lean/agile design processes, collaborating with engineers, paying attention to details and owning the design QA
- Visual Design: Making choice of appropriate designs with enough contrast, themes, responsive but keeping the overall design simple, intuitive. Keep consistency across products. Working closely with the UI design team to achieve this. Familiar working with Design Systems
- Continuous Improvement: Inspiring a culture of design-driven product development and educating developers to implement design principles and tools
- Vision: Obsessed with building great products and design contextual interactions with respect to Aera Technology core platform and insights into the data
- Collaboration: Work closely with our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency with Figma or Sketch, Axure, Mindmeister
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable with justification for the design decisions you made
- Strong experience with a design process. Proactive and have accountability
- Leading simultaneous projects with fast turnaroundsFamiliarity and comfort in working with engineers - willingness to learn the technical constraints of implementing certain design principles
- Last but not the least, take pride in the work and have a positive attitude!
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!