We’re on the lookout for seasoned empathetic design-thinkers to help us deliver the best banking experience possible. We’re quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to contribute all the good practices you’ve used before. This role will be based at Rappi’s Colombia headquarters.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers and other User Researchers to generate hypotheses and plans for high-impact research that helps us better understand our existing and potential customers and how to create a better product that solves their problems and meets their needs.
- Lead the research for your squads, suggesting the best approach and methods to use so we’re capturing the right insight that help us grow and develop our product.
- Plan and ran qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products.
- Communicate research findings to inform business decisions through the best possible means ranging from presentations, workshops, reports or whatever mechanism gets the insights into our decision-making.
- Collaborate closely with our analytics team to make sure our qualitative insights are also enhanced by robust quantitative analysis whenever possible.
What you'll need
- You’ve got lots of hands-on experience with exploratory and evaluative qualitative research methods, appreciating their limitations and when to apply them appropriately.
- UX Researcher, skills in research, data analysis, desired in financial products
- You've worked in a multidisciplinary team environment before, where you've lead the research and made demonstrable impact on the direction of the product or service.
- You're at your best when you’re part of a team.
- You can run user testing with your eyes closed, regardless of the setting.
- You should be comfortable in a lab as well as stopping people in the street for quick feedback or setting up remote tests.
- You appreciate robust research study design, but can also consider practical constraints and business goals – you understand what 'just enough research' means.
- You’re a strong communicator and facilitator.
- You’re able to tell a story so your audience will want to listen to and zoom into detail when needed to help solutions come to life.