***Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Spring Health is handled with a valid '@springhealth.com' email address only or from recruitment firms @oxeonpartners.com, @neptunepeople.com, @rivierapartners.com, or @swingtalent.com. If you receive a message from a sender whose domain is not @springhealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Spring Health. ***
About Spring Health
Our mission is to help individuals and organizations thrive by eliminating every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health pioneered a data-driven approach - Precision Mental Healthcare - to get each person the right care at the right time, across the entire spectrum of mental health. Our method was recently recognized by the World Economic Forum and endorsed by the American Psychiatric Association. By combining our world-class digital platform with our vetted provider network, we achieve 2x higher recovery rates, shorter recovery times, and lower healthcare costs.
We are looking for a Product Designer to develop cohesive end-to-end experiences across modalities (i.e., desktop, mobile) and for everyone on our platform (i.e., members, care providers). With privacy and empathy top of mind, your problem solving skills will directly impact clinical outcomes, member engagement, and company growth.
Learn more about our work here!
What You'll Do
- You will contribute to our vision to eliminate every barrier to mental healthcare by accurately diagnosing members and truly empowering them to find the right provider, get the right treatment, and genuinely improve their mental health and wellbeing
- You will develop a new baseline user experience for how patients manage and understand their mental health and receive appropriate care
- You will collaborate closely with our team of care navigators, physicians, therapists, psychiatrists, data scientists, research scientists, product managers, and software engineers to create novel solutions to longstanding problems in mental healthcare
- You will be responsible for carrying strategic projects through all the steps in the design process including: product vision and strategy, product research, user analysis, ideation, design, testing and validation, and post-launch activities
- You will design mobile and desktop experiences
- You will both work within and help expand our Design System
- You will participate in establishing and growing the Design team, and play a significant role in defining our team culture
- You will evolve healthcare design best practices towards a more compassionate, progressive. and accessible future
What We're Looking For
- You have 3+ years of end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design experience
- You have strong creative problem solving, interaction design and prototyping skills and you’re capable of conducting user research and visual design work
- You make thoughtful decisions and have experience using qualitative and quantitative data along with experimentations to validate your hypotheses
- You possess strong communication skills for articulating, discussing, and advocating design decisions
- You are proficient with popular design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC)
- You understand modern web technologies and the fundamentals of front-end development
- You have shipped best-in-class software, within real-world constraints
- You collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- You have demonstrated strategic product thinking and vision
- You love design; you’re not satisfied with the status quo and always think of ways to improve
- You have a well-rounded portfolio demonstrating your process and impact
- You are excited to contribute and take ownership at the early stage of a company
- Above all, you are empathetic, generous, and curious. You understand that our product can have a significant impact on real lives and you put users first in every decision you make
- Experience working in healthcare or a healthcare related field
- Experience with other design disciplines (e.g., illustration/icon design, motion design/animation)
- Deep knowledge of front-end/mobile development technologies and practices
Bonus, but not required:
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health
- You will be joining a young and fast-growing team, and have the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on decisions that will ultimately determine the role of Design at Spring.
- Competitive compensation plan including equity in the company: we want you to own a piece of what you’re building.
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to Spring Health!
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.