Senior UX Designer
About the company:
EasyKnock is a real estate startup disrupting the finance and lending industries. We are on a mission to help the middle class build wealth through their home, while also making that wealth more accessible. We are creating an entirely new category of loan-alternatives that disrupt the rigid way lending worked in the past, we can help millions of people access their home equity.
What you'll be doing:
- Research, design, and implement the end user experience of our products across all digital platforms, designing and delivering compelling journeys
- Collaborate closely with Product to analyze data, conduct user research, identify gaps, then architect dynamic solutions to solve them
- Quickly and effectively deliver innovative solutions to user problems in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- 5+ years of full-time experience designing digital or web-based products - mobile design experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of grid systems, typography, user-centered interaction design, and web and mobile interfaces.
- A history of employing research, data, and design best-practices to solve problems
- Skilled in creating wireframes and mockups using tools such as Sketch, Zeplin or Figma.
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail across all design phases from ideation, user research, design, and implementation, all the way to adoption and iteration.
- Portfolio of prior work
Nice to have:
- Prior startup experience
What you'll receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits plus generous PTO
- Option to work remotely
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company in the financial technology industry
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, and passionate
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.