We are looking for a dynamic team player to join our growing Startup dedicated to building the future of homecare.
We are building a workforce management system allowing private homecare agencies around the world to manage their employees (scheduling, client health records, billing, payroll and reporting). We are also building other exciting complementary products (mobile apps for care workers, remote patient monitoring and family portal).
Every single member of the close-knit team is committed to building the best product possible to change the homecare industry. To achieve this ambitious goal we work hard, making sure our users providing 10 000+ care visits a day work efficiently.
As a Product Designer, you will be a key member of the AlayaCare Residential team, working closely with the Product Owner supporting two development teams. You'll be in charge of defining the visual aspects and interactions of AlayaCare Residential, transforming business and user specifications into intuitive user interfaces. You will deliver UI specifications via mock-ups and interactive prototypes.
What you will be doing:
- Translate the product brand into the visual aspect of the products;
- Support the definition of user requirements for AlayaCare Residential;
- Define the form and distribution of graphic elements in an interface;
- Define the detailed design of an epic via mock-ups and ensure the design is pleasant to use;
- Use a design system and enforce user interface and branding consistency in the product;
- Present and validate your design with users and stakeholders;
- Support and review the front-end developed by the engineering team
What we are looking for:
- Deep understanding and real passion for UX and UI;
- Ability to understand technical implementations and limitations;
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces;
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently;
- Professional written and interpersonal skills;
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology