At Landing.jobs we’re in the business of changing lives and we want to start by changing yours. We’re looking for an enthusiastic UX/UI Designer to help us build the best experience for our users, someone who lives and breathes design, understanding that it is not just how things look, but how they work, particularly in digital formats.
We’re looking for someone who aims for “done” rather than “perfect” and understands that all great work comes from team collaboration & iteration. Pragmatism, not idealism, as the old Radiohead song goes.
If you’re passionate about how things work (anything from door knobs to airplanes to that thing in the back of your throat), and you’re someone who relentlessly tries to connect the dots and pursue the next piece of a puzzle, we want to get to know you.
To create a great product we strive to understand what makes our users tick and how to handle their motivations, anxieties and frustrations turning what may seem like a complex task into a walk in the park.
Your main tasks will include:
- Applying User Research methodologies and understand our users behaviour;
- Translating insights into objective wireframes;
- Designing high-fidelity mockups;
- Communicating with our engineering team and coordinating ideas;
- Contributing to the growth of our product, by aiming for the best user experience.
At Landing.jobs you'll have plenty of room for personal growth and having an impact on other people’s lives. Are you ready for the challenge?
- 2+ years of experience working in Digital Design
- Experience with Sketch (or equivalent) and image / vector editors (e.g. Photoshop / Illustrator / Affinity Designer);
- Strong visual communication and design skills;
- Having a User-Centered Design Approach;
- Capacity to develop wireframes, prototypes and detailed mockups;
- Knowledge of User Experience best practices;
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
Nice to have
- Some work experience with responsive design;
- Experience in UX: benchmarking, research, personas, quantitative and qualitative analysis, wireframes, user flows and user testing;
- Micro-copy skills;
- Experience with Front-end programming (e.g. HTML / CSS / JS)
- Health Insurance
- Access to our internal mentorship program
- Internal team training sessions with invited guests
- Gym & other employee only discounts
- Team-building event every quarter
- Regular community meetups at our office
- Team lunch every other Friday