Senior UX Researcher
ManoMano is a French company launched in 2013 by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson.
At ManoMano we work collaboratively to reach the same goal: reshaping DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and innovative services.
Currently, we carry over 4 million products on our website, and work hand to hand with more than 2,500 sellers. For the past seven years, ManoMano successfully expanded its activity in order to serve customers across six countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany).
Thanks to funds raising (300 million euros since our creation) our staff number has tripled and we are now 530 'Manas & Manos' across three offices : Barcelona, Paris and Bordeaux.
Care to join us?
2020 raising of 125 million
2019 was our selection to join the Next40 and we raised 110 million, launching of ManoMano BtoB
2017 we were dubbed a 'French Unicorn in the making' by Forbes
2016 we received the IMC Gold Award for e-commerce, as well as EGB's Innovation prize; we were also invited to join Google's VIP Scale-Up program (top 10 French start-ups).
For all these reasons, we are looking for bold, ingenious an caring talented individuals to take ManoMano to the next level!
To consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering qualitatives products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionise their online DIY experience.
As a fast growing company, we are always on the look for ingenious and passionate people.
As a UX Researcher, you are part of the Design team where you will be in charge of the qualitative and quantitative studies part on the various ManoMano projects.
You will be required to carry out exploratory and evaluative research.
For this, you will collaborate with the members of the Design team but also with the Product Managers.
You will work on:
- Defining the research methodology to be applied according to the research objectives
- Management and organization of the study: writing the animation guide, collecting insights, analyzing feedback, writing summaries, writing recommendations ...
- Animation of user tests, user workshops, interviews ...
- The restitution of the results of the various researches to the concerned stakeholders.
- 4 years of experience in UX research or marketing studies, preferably in a Tech environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and analytical skills / Active listening and empathy.
- Proficiency of the main UX research techniques and methods
- Problem-solver : Ability to understand the research context and the problem to be solved.
Ability to transform the data collected into insights and insights into action plans.
- Excellent writing skills in French and English.
Above all things, joining us is a personal experience, where a global project and core values are underpinned by indivudual skills.
Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (which is particularly important to us!) have led ManoMano to become renowed for the optimal working conditions it provides.
If all the above rings a bell, it probaly means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.