We believe easy access to finance is as essential as electricity, water and education. It’s essential for all our lives to prosper. Creating highly personalized financial solutions can make an unimagined difference to everybody, everywhere - from disruptors, entrepreneurs and start-ups to traditional players and governments.
For us, financial technology is freedom.
Be different. Be brave. Be human.
A company is nothing without the right culture to deliver a mission. We think different. Work different. To deliver a different more innovative approach. We do this by being brave. We encourage everyone to be bold in how they solve things. Not to be afraid. It impacts everything and everybody. And gives real conviction to everything we do.
But we must be human. To help transform the lives of everybody.
Already, millions of people globally are successfully consuming hyper-personalized products and services using FintechOS technology. In only 24 months we’ve onboarded 40+ clients across the world, have $25bn under management, and opened offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest - with plans to expand East and West in 2020.
• FintechOS is a product company, building an innovative platform for a global market in the fintech space
• Venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
• Scaling globally at a high speed: 140+ people, 3 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
• FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA
• Ranked in TOP 3 best fintech in CEE
FintechOS accelerates the adoption of modern technology for financial services institutions (i.e. banks & insurance companies) by rethinking how apps are built for the enterprise.
Our platform allows any tech-savvy user to create apps by using an intuitive visual editor to design everything from the database model, to business workflows and the user interface. This rapid app development process imposes virtually no limits on creativity and complexity but at the same time - since all apps run inside FintechOS - makes sure they benefit from enterprise-grade security and scalability.
This visual editor (FintechOS Studio) makes use of a growing library of backend services and reusable components ranging from simple UI blocks to complex modules adding advanced functionality such as security, KYC, video conferencing, digital signatures, transactional emails or A.I.
Our customers use FintechOS to build, deploy and run apps in record time, easily integrating the latest technologies required to offer a modern, personalized user experience for all their services.
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world - the end users who access financial services through FintechOS apps deployed in banks and insurance companies across the globe.
That's why we're making sure we have the right muscle to do it: we are a strong team of technology experts, each with more than 15+ years’ experience building complex software - and we're looking for fellow engineers who can run this marathon - and occasional sprints - with us :)
FintechOS is currently looking for a UX UI Senior Designer, whose responsibilities will include
- Create innovative prototypes and user interaction journeys for strategic applications and technologies;
- Create conceptual diagrams, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user interface specifications
- Assist with conducting UX/UI Research such as usability testing, click testing, focus groups, information architecture, wireframing, etc
- Champion user experience and advocate for design and user research best practice across the organization
- Understand the technical constraints and possibilities from a Front-End Development perspective. (e.g.: what’s possible, what’s hard to do, what are the different frameworks used, etc.);
- Present your design solutions to senior members of the team, various internal stakeholders from Product Development whilst articulating key decisions and highlighting the various user flows – putting the value proposition first – how it solves the business problems and what is the Experience your solution creates;
- Collaborate and work closely with the involved development teams to solve issues in a timely manner;
- Help the involved development teams enrich their repository of reusable assets and expertise across various products;
- Ability to gather feedback from our internal teams and partners/customers for improving the design of our ready-made apps;
- Understand, analyze and prioritize input data from briefing meetings by actively listening, analyzing requirements and asking the right questions;
- Research and communicate latest trends within the industry the company is in;
- Articulate UX problems and opportunities;
- Highly motivated, have initiative, be team-oriented and able to meet required schedules
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Adaptable to changes.
- 5+ years of user interface design
- A graduate of a higher education institution for design/informatics
- Experience of interactive prototyping tools
- Good understanding of iOS and Android design systems
- Experience with different platforms supports: Web (Desktop & Mobile), Native (Mobile & Tablet)
- Written and verbal fluency in the English language
- Good Visual Design abilities
- Deep understanding of design trends and best practices
- Experience leading/facilitating design ideation workshops
- Ability to work with design tools like: XD, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite
- General knowledge about Agile Methodology
- Portfolio demonstrating experience in digital product design, including typography, accessibility, color theory, style guides, wireframes, sitemaps, and user flows.
- Empathetic, collaborative, open-minded, and love tackling ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive and analytical thinking
- Excellent organizational, time, communication, and project management skills