Senior UX/UI designer
We are No 1 wholesaler in the world for luxury resorts in the Maldives and Seychelles. We have offices in the UK, Dubai, Maldives and Seychelles with in excess of 30 staff. We have a reputation for excellence across all parts of the business.
We are looking for a UX Designer who is passionate about the potential for new technology to transform how travel is delivered to the ultra luxury segment. The product you’ll help to build empowers travel companies to make bookings and manage client needs. You’ll also have the opportunity to help adapt features from our product for external, international clients and see them through from concept, design and implementation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Have a direct impact on the business logic
- Oversee the end to end UX process, from discovery research to solution delivery that optimises the customer experience;
- Put the user at the centre of the design process; organise and carry out user research and customer workshops to inform solutions;
- Create workflows and work instructions that help teams to operate flexibly but in accordance with our policy and procedures;
- Take responsibility for the collection, analysis, review, documentation and communication of business requirements, and support the optimal solution design;
- Take a user centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs; identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions;
- Translate concepts into user flows, wire-frames, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences;
- Be passionate about all things UX - research and showcase knowledge about the latest trends and technologies;
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong design skills with experience in front-end development,
- Understanding and experience of business logic
- You have highly refined visual design skills and the ability to communicate the rationale and intent behind decisions.
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of how people move around a service, being confident in creating artifacts which help to define and communicate this to others.
- You have experience working on digital products that users can access on any device, ideally in both a B2C and B2B context.
- You understand the importance of data and regular testing and use these to guide and support design decisions.
- You have experience working within agile digital teams and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- You are an excellent self-starter who's hungry to learn and to share knowledge with other members of the team.
- Session Replay - Experience with tools such as HotJar, SessionCam or CrazyEgg. Turning heatmaps and session replay findings into tangible insight. (Desirable but not essential)
- B2B experience essential
- Previous industry experience in travel, desirable but not essential.
Culture & Values
- Demonstrate a balance of technical knowledge, business enterprise and creativity
- Straight Talking and Sincere
- Obsessive About Detail
- Strive to do things Differently
- Need to be creative
- Bachelors Degree in design, design thinking or a computing related subject (e.g. computer science, digital design/media, digital marketing, graphic design, media technology etc.), desired.
Please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org