Lead Digital Product Designer
3 month contract with the option to extend or go full time
At Beam Wallet we’re creating an acceptance platform for the future of retail, by combining payments and marketing in a single interaction. Our IA-driven incentive marketing and frictionless payment experience changes the way retailers attract and retain customers. The Beam Platform enables all players in the retail value chain to join in the payments conversation, provide value direct to their customers and gather audience insights beyond the boundaries of their store.
You’ll be responsible for defining the UX/UI across all platforms and application for Beam and it’s local partners in Sydney, Sweden, Netherlands and the other countries as we expand our global footprint.
The role will require you; to be onsite most of the time with some flexibility to work from home (no remote workers please); and have relevant citizenship or work visas to work in Australia.
Why Join us?
- Offices on the water overlooking the harbour in Pyrmont.
- The opportunity to take centre-stage in high-profile projects
- An agile working environment
- Work alongside some of the most talented people in Sydney Fin-tech space.
- Great work life balance
- Local and international product (Sydney, Dubai, Sweden, + more launching in 2019)
- Weekly BBQs on the deck
- Join a close knit team with huge autonomy to create great products.
Key Skills & Attributes
- 7+ years of experience designing rich interactive experiences & digital products (web & mobile).
- A solid UX background within a digital environment (user research, creating user stories, process flows, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, usability testing etc.)
- Must have strong portfolio showcasing solid UI/UX design capabilities across mobile apps, platforms and websites.
- Ability to go from strategy to finished UI Design.
- Proven experience leading others (Designers and developers, product managers) in formulating and delivering on great product strategy.
- Skilled in design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Framer X, Invision, Principle, etc.)
- Must have experience and knowledge of working with Jira, Pivotal and other product management tools in an agile environment.
- Comfortable speaking with senior leaders and have excellent communication skills
- Ideally have experience working within the Ecommerce and Financial Services - Mobile and startup space
- Understanding the digital landscape, technologies, trends, key tools; and identifying industry best practices and opportunities for future development in UX and design.
- Designing and facilitating workshops, and having a toolbox of different techniques to validate ideas and solve problems across the product lifecycle
- Passionate and enthusiastic
To all recruitment agencies: Beam does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or employees. Beam is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.