UI/UX Product Designer
The UI/UX Product Designer will be part of our Product Management team, which is responsible for driving the product roadmap through a deep understanding of our customer needs, market trends, competitors, and the innovations that no one else is thinking of. They convert business needs into comprehensive designs and technical requirements and develop elegant solutions to complex user experience issues.
- Develop UI/UX Standards & Practices
- Revise, modify, and continually update a comprehensive design system for ReSci
- Create wireframes which result in mockups, high fidelity user flows, and prototypes
- Research the competitive landscape to make recommendations for new designs
- Rapidly iterate and produce multiple concepts
- Ensure branding & standards are consistent across all client touch-points
- Work with Product Managers, Business Stakeholders & Engineering to understand business requirements and technical limitations
- Putting yourself in the mindset of marketers, leveraging user research to better understand their needs and expectations
- Conduct usability tests to help inform design improvements
- Perform UAT/review product releases to ensure high quality experiences are reaching clients
- Updating our corporate site from both a design and coding perspective (Wordpress)
- 3+ years of UI/UX experience in B2B SaaS, preferably in marketing technology
- Experience working with B2C eCommerce and email marketing is also preferred
- Expertise in agile product development and lifecycle management process for complex products
- Expertise collaborating with multiple teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with data visualization
- Some knowledge of basic front end coding (i.e. Wordpress)
- Strong design perspective and familiarity with industry trends
- Experience working within design systems
- Close attention to detail to ensure consistency across mock up designs
- Familiarity working with offshore dev
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Great communication skills to be able to articulate your concepts and vision
- A willingness to learn
- Great organizational skills
- Knowledge of working with Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite
ReSci's mission is to make artificial intelligence accessible and usable for brands.
- Inspire with passion.
- Persevere with determination.
- Collaborate with unity.
- Grow without bounds.
- Create with impact.
- Lead with character.
Based out of Santa Monica, CA, our team consists of serial entrepreneurs who have all made Retention Science a leader in AI marketing. Our SaaS platform, “Cortex” helps online businesses target, engage, and retain customers. The Cortex marketing platform uses machine-learning algorithms to predict customer behavior by analyzing massive sets of demographic, social, and behavioral data to generate 1-to-1 retention campaigns personalized to each customer. Cortex makes 3.5+ billion predictions per day and processes 5k+ events per second.
Our founders have been recognized as the Ernst & Young Entrepreneurs of the Year, and our company was awarded Top 10 Big Data Startup of the Year by CRN, one of Fast Company's €œInnovation Agents€, Top 10 Software Company in Southern California from SocalTech, and identified by Inc. Magazine as one of the most innovative startups. Retention Science has also been featured in Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, and Reuters, among other notable publications. In addition, the most prestigious startup accelerator in LA (part of the TechStar Network), as well as many reputable angel investors and Venture Capital firms have provided their support and backing for our business.
We're passionate about what we do and we put our people first! We are a close-knit family whose members drink too much coffee, work hard, and never cease to brainstorm creative new ways to improve our solutions. We foster a dynamic and exciting start-up environment that is conducive for innovative thought; join us if you are interested in working with our world-class team!