Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
As a UI/UX Designer you will join the Design Team who works closely with the Product Team. You will be involved in the entire product development process and take ownership of the product features you work on.
- You will partner with POs, engineers and the other designers in the product team to deliver products and features from conception to launch.
- You are able to drive a project from UX to UI You are a strong user advocate
- You make sure that your designs meet accessibility compliance standards
- You can think in a systematic way and keep the big picture in mind while making design decisions You will lead user tests when needed in order to validate your designs
- You can articulate and present your designs to the team
- You will contribute and use our design systemYou will QA developments against the design defined in the design phase
- You have 3+ years of UX/UI experienceExperience designing and shipping digital products (not just websites)
- You are comfortable working with Sketch and Invision or other prototyping tools
- You have some experience working with design systems or with reusable components
- You speak fluent English
Nice to have
- Extensive knowledge of accessibility requirements are a plus
- UX Research experience
- Experience in a SaaS environment
If you want to apply, please send us through your CV !
If you would like to add a quick note about yourself or your job or the link to your Github, your online book or anything, please DO !