Senior Product Designer
You are an established UX/UI Designer who believes in putting users first and have experience designing B2B applications. You believe that experimentation, prototyping and usability testing are critical components to building software and are never afraid to ask “why?”. You have a keen eye for detail, appreciate consistency and genuinely want to create a pleasurable experience for our customers.
If you enjoy tackling complex tasks and transforming them into intuitive design we are looking for you. You’ll be part of understanding the “why”, creating wireframes and collaborating closely with your team members.
- Champion the voice of the user as you interact with stakeholders to create delightful user experiences
- Interact with the engineering team to provide guidance on the implementation of designs
- Develop and manage design systems and libraries to ensure consistency in product interfaces
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to breakdown complex and engaging problems and refine your designs
- Capacity to turn product requirements and customer research into clearly defined design deliverables - wireframes, workflows, mockups and test plans that lead to intuitive customer experiences
- Conduct customer surveys, usability tests and iterate designs using a customer-centred approach
- Define design patterns and brand requirements, including creating and maintaining a style guide and assets that can be scaled by the Sales and Marketing teamsChampion a design-first culture
Who We're Looking For
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your research, interaction and design principles
- Experience working in B2B SaaS (particularly with creating consumer experiences in enterprise products)
- Demonstrable experience in UX, UI or product design related roles
- Someone who is constantly curious
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and agile development
- Empathetic and thoughtful by nature
- Able to thrive with autonomy
- Enjoys making complicated things simple
- Adept with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.
- A good collaborator and communicator; able to receive and implement feedback but also know when and where to push back
What We Offer
- The opportunity to build a career of value.
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations.
- No micromanaging here, we believe in our employees’ skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team.
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, AD&D benefits after 3 months for you and your family, fully covered! Virtual healthcare. Preferred rates with wellness providers.
- All of our employees are eligible to participate in stock options from day one.
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours and the ability to work from your home office.
- Generous vacation/sick/flex days.
- Team building events that not only include you as an Athennian employee but also your significant other and children.
- New MacBooks for all employees.
Athennian is the first cloud-based legal entity and corporate records management platform. By integrating modern technologies such as document automation, eSign, virtual minute books and direct e-file integrations with corporate registries, Athennian is being adopted rapidly by both law firm and in-house customers. Come build the future of corporate services with us!
We believe incredible teams can solve any problem and we strive to be an inclusive workplace where ideas thrive. We are first and foremost an organization of people who are passionate about learning, building and sharing software to transform the legal industry.
Our team members thrive when they’re engaged at work. This includes everything from an engaging environment, deep and meaningful relationships to challenging work. That’s why we have a laundry list of opportunities for our people to find what keeps them engaged at work. Whether you want to customize your workspace, show & tell your newest hobby to the team or grow your capabilities with a stretch project - we’re here to help you become the highest performer you can be, while still having fun and connecting with coworkers.
We offer competitive benefits and perks because we believe that happy people produce great results. We are always adding to this list based on employee feedback.