Aumni is a venture capital investment technology company. We provide a financial and legal analytics dashboard for reviewing venture capital deals and managing venture capital funds. We have an in-production MVP with several well-established funds as customers and just had our Series Seed round.
Aumni’s team is 100% remote.
Check out our stack: https://stackshare.io/aumni/aumni-web-app
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn help improve the look and feel of our site as well as design new functionality and features. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software, wireframe tools, designing web applications, and designing tables and data visualizations.
If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with stakeholders and engineers
- Develop customer personas and use cases to understand our customers’ needs
- Develop interactive UI mockups and prototypes
- Ensure your designs can be easily made responsive for mobile devices
- Work with our product team to develop new features and functionality
- Participate in feedback sessions with customers
- Design and adhere to a style guide for graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Design data visualizations and tables
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, Whimsical, Figma, Marvel, or InVision
- Experience with data visualizations and presentation of tabular data
- Interest in UX design principles (e.g., having read books like Steve Krug’s Rocket Surgery Made Easy or Don Norman’s Design of Everyday Things)
- Portfolio of design projects
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
You can email our head of engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org