Apply your creative and strategic skills to craft clear and engaging copy across our products and surfaces to improve the lives of people with chronic condition and behavioral health needs.
In your role as UX Writer, you’ll shape our members' interactions with Livongo across our product portfolio of mobile and web apps and health devices. This is a highly collaborative role in which you’ll partner with teams across the company including Product, Product Design, User Research, Clinical, and Engineering to make our members’ interactions with Livongo clear, impactful, and delightful. This role reports directly to our Senior Content Strategist. This role can be based in Mountain View, San Francisco, Chicago, Denver, or remote.
If you’re ready to help us lead our members on an inspiring, and personalized journey to better health, we’d love to meet you!
- Write copy for cross-platform interfaces, including UI labels, feature naming, navigation, and onboarding, and other user flows.
- Work with Product Design and User Research teams to conceptualize, create, test, and iterate on new copy.
- Translate business needs, product requirements, user research and feedback, and design frameworks into clear, concise, and compelling copy and overall user experience.
- Work collaboratively with teammates who own other parts of the member content experience to ensure a unified, clear, and compelling member experience.
- Develop a systematic approach for in-product copy that follows a coherent set of rules; build upon and help maintain adherence to our style guide.
- Clearly communicate product copy decisions and rationale to team members.
- Embrace a culture of feedback, sharing your work early and often.
- Advocate for the importance of copy and content strategy as a core element of creating great user experiences.
- Know how to work with — and influence — wireframes and design flows.
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone.
- 3+ of experience as a UX Writer or a Content Strategist working on mobile or web products that have been released to the market
- Experience in digital health including behavioral health a plus
- Effective project management and multi-tasking skills, with experience managing stakeholders through various stages of content development
- A portfolio of strong examples of how your end-to-end approach and role led to meaningful improvements in the user experience
- The drive to meet deadlines and deliver exceptional results
- Passion for the digital health industry and familiarity with companies and innovators in this space
- Passion for making a positive impact in people’s lives
- A proactive work ethic, exceptional people skills, and a positive outlook
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment, with the flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a similar field, from an accredited four-year university
- When applying, please include a link to your content portfolio
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.