Digital Product Designer
Spacebar Media Ltd a group company of the Stride Gaming Group is a market leader in the online gaming space. We dream, develop and market really awesome games for our customers and have a great time doing it.
We live and breathe our Vision and Values and believe everyone who works at Spacebar Media has a very important role to play in making the company a success.
We won’t sugar coat it, it’s a challenging environment where we all get in and get the job done whatever it takes to ensure our products are the best of the best.
We are looking for a unique profile to join our design team for a challenging but rewarding new project. You will be a sound UX professional with demonstrable examples of animation, conditional logic and high-end detailed 3D tours which are user tested.
- You’ll live & breathe product design thinking and execution. You’re passionate about user experience design, user research and conversion optimization
- Use data analysis to start your process, validate your ideas and measure your success
- (GA360, Google Optimize, HotJar, PowerBI)
- User-centricity will be at the heart of what you do, we ensure that all our ideas are solid, validated, users problems, needs, motivations and drivers
- You are a master prototyper (We call prototype just a sophisticated artefact produced with Axure, with embedded conditional logic and interactive widgets fed by real variables and data)
- You are able to write a research plan to test your prototypes via remote moderated and unmoderated user testing sessions
- You can build and maintain UI guidelines, Design Systems and Design Specs documents
- Our mission is to create a unique, cohesive experience for our users through a unified design system. Our vision is to balance and improve long-term growth with great user experience across our products and brands.
If this sounds like you, get in touch.
At Spacebar Media we are dedicated to not only finding the best people to work for us, but once you are here, where want to make sure you stay.
Along with a competitive salary package we also offer on completion of probation:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection Insurance
We also have great stuff like free fruit, a very busy Nespresso Coffee Machine, regular company social events, an arcade room and a great team of people to work with.
If you think you have the skill set and passion to join us, please apply below.
Spacebar Media Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
We will endeavour to get back to you within two weeks of you submitting your application, however if you do not hear back from us after this time unfortunately you will not have been successful to the next stage.
Dear Recruitment Companies…we think what you do is great, but we have this role covered so please do not contact or send emails. If we need you, we will call.