Corsearch is the premier provider of clearance and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals. Corsearch has over 400 employees serving over 5000 on 5 continents, and we’re growing and changing…FAST!
Why work as a UX Designer with Corsearch?
We are currently seeking a seasoned UX designer to join our product team. In this role, you will help bring user-centered product design practices to our product definition discipline, helping identify the most valuable problems to solve and the most effective solutions for addressing them.
What do we ask of you?
You can do these things...
- Design and conduct user interviews, user surveys, and usability tests for understanding unmet needs, pains, and undiscovered opportunities
- Build user journeys and personas to be used when ideating on new features and app experiences
- Create prototypes
- Develop and maintain a design patterns library
- Present and communicate insights gained from customer research in order to help shape long-term product strategy
- Collaborate with Product Managers and key customer-facing stakeholders or proxies to understand the goals and objectives of the user, and tactfully assure that the best outcomes benefit the users
- Participate and conduct UX research, user testing and design reviews
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to define features and ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience
You're good at and enjoy...
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Being the voice and the advocate for the user's needs while balancing the business goals
- Employ critical thinking and use empathy traits
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions
Ideal candidate will have...
- 3-5 years of UX Design experience
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Zeplin, Overflow
- An exceptional portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in UX research and design
- Experience conducting user research, creating personas, user journeys and familiarity with Design thinking methodology
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- A user-centric mindset
Nice to have skills:
- Ability to analyze both quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Familiarity with front-end programming
- Experience working on a mobile app
- Experience working with data-intensive contexts
What’s in it for you?
- 25 vacation days to re-charge your batteries
- Pension plan to support you at a later stage of your life
- You don’t live right next to the office? No problem! We’ll reimburse you for home-work commuting
- You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 30 different nationalities
- Are you an early bird or do you prefer to take it easy in the morning? Good thing we offer flexible working hours
- Outside-of-office activities to participate in (football team, bootcamp, etc.)
- A supply of snacks and drinks to power you throughout the day
What do you do next?
If this sounds interesting, click apply and introduce yourself! We’d love to have a chat to get to know each other. We will be sure to keep you posted about the recruitment process every step of the way, which may also include an assessment. We very much look forward to hearing from you!