- Ideate and design of innovative solutions using the latest UX design guidelines.
- Must have the ability to work within a design team and be open to critique.
- Sketch ideas and assist with storyboard creation, creative collaborative personality.
- Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; follow agile methodology employed by Photon
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for Mobile apps
- Expertise in Sketch,
- Experience in designing Banking/Retail applications is preferred.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.