UI UX designer
What is Simpo all about?
Simpo’s solution is designed to help product managers add new features to their software platform quickly and without the use of the development teams.
Our users can integrate their knowledge base easily, add walkthroughs, announcements, and receive user’s feedback and analytics. All of this without writing a single line of code! With this, they have better and faster onboarding and enjoy more engaged users. Our product is used by Fortune 500 enterprises, including Walmart, DuPont, BP, and more.
We’re excited to come to work every day knowing we’re making a difference. We’re growing fast, like to have fun, be goofy, and build amazing things that get people to say “wow”.
What are we looking for?
A UI\UX designer with the experience and ability to design an enterprise class B2B and B2C product
• You will have an opportunity to play a critical role in building and designing our core product
• Create one visual language for all product features
• Work closely with the R&D and Product teams understanding requirements and influence their execution
• Influence product evolution, increasing user engagement and adoption
• Self-manage and keep deadlines
Technical Skills & Qualifications
• 8 years of experience as an UI\UX Designer
• Experience in designing enterprise class multi functional B2B and B2C products
• Familiar with FE technologies - HTML5, CSS3
• Experience in finding creative ways to solve UX problem
• Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to discuss and explain design options
• Detail oriented