As a customer obsessed company, the End Users team plays a critical role in our mission to help people around the world save time, through high-tempo experimentation, rigorous conversion measurement, and highly personalized experiences. With an audacious goal to establish Rappi as the SuperApp of LatAm, this function will require an ever-adapting strategy, continued experiment acceleration, and a sizeable increase in personalization to simultaneously deliver an extremely simple yet complete offering that’s highly catered to the user’s needs across iOS, Android and Web.
This role will oversee all flows across our user facing apps (iOS, Android and Web), including Onboarding, Search, Home, ETA/Support, Cart/Checkout, our key verticals (Restaurants and Markets) as well as our SuperApp verticals (mobility, ecommerce, events, etc…).
Armed with key metrics around conversions, performance and reliability, this team’s mission is to deliver delightful and innovative user experiences that makes Rappi an indispensable piece of LatAm customer’s lives.
Our Design Team Rappi's goal is to make life simple and easy for everyone, by empowering our team as much as possible. We believe that by building a truly global and diverse team we will be able to change conventions and have true impact on peoples lives! As one of the lead teams in product development from ideation to full rollout, the Design team ensures that our product experiences are valuable to our users.
Designers at Rappi must deal with complex problems and transform them into easy to navigate, intuitive, amazing experiences for millions os people in the several different countries. We look forward form our Designers to anticipate our customers and business needs, advocate for our users and ensure that the final design surprises and charm them. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Product Designers, Researchers, Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Product Leads and many other, working in initiatives that go from user interviews and prototypes to re-thinking of entire flows.
Excitement about learning - you should be humble and have a strong desire and capacity to learn. It's critical that you are able to collaborate with people with varying backgrounds, give good feedback and apply critical feedback received. The combination of these skills along with your talent and technical competence as a designer can make you a great fit for the Rappi Design team.
To help us grow and fight complexity we are looking for Senior Product Designers to join our End User App Team. If you want to build the next mega-app of the market and impact millions of lives, please send us your profile. Once Here, You WillInspire a team of product designers, providing design direction and pushing high the quality of the design work:
- Be a technical reference for the team, seeking to adapt and replicate the best practices in the market, increasing the team’s bar
- Push the boundaries of your team’s UX/UI/visual execution
- Establish and promote a healthy team culture that works hand in hand with cross-functional partners and design teams in other
- Solid knowledge in Product Design (UI, UX, and Research); Digital products experience
- English verbal and written, Spanish is a plus
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative and cross-functional team;
- Ability to thrive in a accelerated-paced, dynamic startup environment;
- Ability to influence prioritization in an agile environment. Adapt to shifting priorities and evolving stakeholder’s needs with openness and agility.
- 5+ years designing digital interfaces
- Portfolio with 5+ projects
- Mobile first oriented