Senior UI / UX Designer
Thrive Earlier Detection
At Thrive, we are motivated to change the way people think about cancer. We challenge the status quo and are willing to think differently. Our curiosity drives us. There are countless questions related to cancer, and we flourish by finding solutions. We know what we do is important, and we take our work seriously. We also have fun. We do our work with vibrant energy, and we laugh out loud at the little things. This is How We Thrive.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior UI / UX Designer to join our Technology team in Baltimore, MD or Cambridge, MA. We are focused on transforming the cancer journey for patients & providers through a seamless, consumer-first experience. With this opportunity you will have the potential to help millions of patients navigate their health journey and help thousands of providers deliver a seamless workflow and positive experience to their patients. We need you to help build out multiple user experiences in the form of information architectures, low to high fidelity prototypes, etc. so that we can gather early feedback and course correct where needed. Additionally, you will be collaborating closely with our development teams so that the effort to achieve these experiences is considered and the best possible solution is developed.
- Create website interaction models, information architectures, user task flows, and screen designs
- Partner closely with Product Strategy team to develop advanced interactive experiences
- Understand and develop user experience requirements and user scenarios by working with stakeholders. The leads into the requirements and user stories that scrum teams will be utilizing
- Use ideation and sketching for storyboards and prototyping
- Create and test wireframe systems with customers. Deliver mockups to aid with cross-team communication, collaboration and development
- Implement UI details for user-friendly patient and provider experiences
- Work with development teams to synthesize ideas and create a finished, consistent product
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years in this field or related
- Skills in modern design tools (Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Webflow, etc.)
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS. React framework a plus
- Strong understanding of the current web and mobile technology landscape
- Experience in Healthcare of Life Sciences industry preferred
- Agile, lean experience
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment
Thrive Earlier Detection is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Thrive about our openings. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Thrive via email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Thrive, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Thrive for this position and a valid agreement with Thrive is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Thrive agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.