Who we are
Panaseer is changing the face of enterprise security. Our platform helps businesses make informed, risk-based security decisions and substantiate regulatory compliance. We've won numerous awards, including the Editor’s Choice award from Cyber Defence Magazine at the RSA Conference 2020.
The Panaseer platform takes data from security, IT and business solutions to build trusted asset inventories, identify gaps in security controls and arm both security teams and executives with metrics that enable them to make decisions. By automating security control monitoring and reporting it helps Security, Risk and IT teams collaborate more effectively and answer the most challenging questions they face. Questions like: ‘How secure are our organisation's most critical assets?’, and ‘Where do I prioritise my limited resources for best effect?’ Design is often ignored in security products, but recent feedback from our customers confirmed that design and user experience are key differentiators for Panaseer.
Sound good? We're on the lookout for enthusiastic designers with fresh perspectives to help us deliver the Panaseer vision.
How we work - our product culture
The team hails from a wide range of backgrounds, skill sets and experience levels. We work with colleagues that have changed their career to tech, returned to work after a career break, are non-graduates and graduates alike. Whatever path you're coming from or stage in life you're at, so long as you have a desire to learn we'd love to hear from you.
This is a contract role, initially for a 3-month post, and currently fully remote. Joining our growing product design team now will give you the opportunity to work with enterprise-scale customers on truly business-critical problems. Although we’re a small company thus far, we have a serious impact on huge customers.You'll be:
- Collaborating with product managers and business stakeholders to continuously engage our network of users and prospects in the market to act upon key business requirements and user insights.
- Using this insight to contribute to new feature definitions and work closely with the product engineering teams to bring your ideas to life, for example by getting involved with the team's regular "3 Amigos" sessions.
- Delivering design via concept sketches, wireframes, interaction designs, user flows or prototypes, as required, to enable our users to gain actionable and relevant insight from their security metrics. For example, by browsing inventories of applications, devices and security specific information about their organisation.
- Carrying out competitor analysis and research for projects tracking industry, UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
- Seen as an advocate and source for inspiration for clean, simple user-centred designs within the team and business.
Our interview process
- Initial phone or online (Zoom) screen that can last 30-45minutes where we'll tell you more about the role and the team and get to know you, your experience, current skills and future ambitions.
- One or more online (Zoom) interviews, each focussing on your hands-on UX skills as well as working with a team and within our organisation. In total these can last up to 2.5 hours.
- All shortlisted candidates will have a final 30-minute conversation with our VP of Product, Mike MacIntyre
Who you are
You're a user-experience (UX) designer who is able to work in our collaborative, iterative Product Team.
You will apply user-centred design methods to translate and understand Panaseer’s user needs, business goals, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences on our SaaS platform. You are an expert in your field, passionate about what you do, and thrive working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges together as a team.
- Thorough working command of experience design tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Expert knowledge in user-centred design methods and techniques
- Proficiency in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user-flows
- Proficiency in rapid, iterative prototyping
- At least two to three (2-3) years of experience in a professional UX role
- A portfolio containing examples of applications, transactional interfaces, or other technically complex UI
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
You've preferably had some expsure to:
- Experience delivering work within an established design system
- Experience working in agile, collaborative environments
- Familiarity or experience with modern product development workflows
- A sensibility for the role animation and transitions play in a user experience
- Some experience of user-research and usability testing
- Prior experience in a tech start-up or agency
At Panaseer we celebrate diversity and are an equal opportunity workplace. Panaseer is committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodivergence, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact email@example.com
As part of the application processes Panaseer Limited will collect information about you including information provided directly by you and information from third parties. We will process this information as part of the recruitment processes. This information will be treated in accordance with our Data Protection Policy for Recruitment which can be found here.
To all recruitment agencies Panaseer does not accept recruitment agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Panaseer employees or any other company locations.