- Gather insights on challenges by asking the right questions to users and stakeholders
- Derive broad, conceptual ideas from gathered insights and turn them into valuable features for our users
- Create simple but engaging user experiences with the help of the toolkit of sketches, user journeys, user flows, wireframes and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve
- Translate wireframes and experiences into high fidelity visuals with attention to interaction design
- Work with the founder and developers in executing product vision
- Excellent design thinking and understanding of tactical design along with relevant internship work, work experience, or personal project experience outside the classroom
- Ability to design and iterate based off of qualitative and quantitative insights
- Strong creative, analytical and visual thinker with excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual.
- Good understanding of modern web and/or mobile environments
- Good understanding of typography, color, grid, and composition.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Students/Recent Graduates from leading design schools in India
- Folks without doesn't have design education and is a self-taught design enthusiast, who has done projects in Mobile & Web UX
Duration - 3 months