Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, with millions of customers across our products (Jira, Confluence, and Trello to name a few). We’re continuing to invest heavily, in a bid to bring out the best in every team. We're growing our design team globally and searching for passionate, designers, and design managers who can bring their unique perspective to Atlassian.
As a Product Designer on Confluence, you'll work in an amazing cross-functional team of Designers, Engineers, and Content Designers to innovate the way Atlassian builds and design products.
In This Role, You'll Get To:
- Own the onboarding experience for Confluence both web and mobile.
- Work closely with feature teams to ensure consistent E2E user journeys across the product.
- Collaborate with Marketing on how new features get messaged to our users.
On Your First Day, We'll Expect You To Have:
- 4+ years of professional UX/product design experience, either in a single product start-up and/or enterprise-level software
- An eye for detail, and the ability to get to the root of the problem with a customer-centric lens.
- Ability to define projects and measures of success, test your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporate feedback
- You should also be comfortable synthesizing insights from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Solid execution skills, with experience in modern tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Mural, Invision, & Keynote.
- A desire to learn, and grow from a strong team of designers. Our team moves fast, and there's always something to learn
And Ideally, We'd Hope You Have:
- Experience in onboarding for enterprise products
- Experience in UI elements and Visuals
- Interest in Content Design and documentation
- Some practical experience in mobile design, for iOS, and Android
More about our team
The Confluence team is focused on building a product that is loved by millions of users. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with engineering, design, project management, and product marketing. From the smallest details to two-year planning and vision, we’re the meeting point of business, technology, and customer solutions - and we love it every step of the way.
Designers at Atlassian own the complete user experience, from early-stage research and ideation, through implementation and iteration based on key success metrics. We're dedicated to agile methodology and are believers in 'keeping it lean'. We're also committed to crafting the best experience for our users by doing our best, at all times, to validate assumptions with various types of testing.
Learn how our design team works: https://medium.com/designing-atlassian
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.