Senior UI & UX Designer
SENIOR UI or UX DESIGNER
Handled is the fastest growing home services and local moving platform in the United States - and we’re looking for passionate UX practitioners and UI designers. Whether you’re a people-centered, user flows, wire framing type or a pixel-picky, interaction animating, color-sensitive interface maker - we want to talk to you!
As a technology company, our user experience practices and user interface design is at the very heart of our mission - Helping The World Feel at Home - and you’ll be involved in designing the core of our digital products and experiences.
The ideal candidate will have high expectations of customer experience, a user-first mindset, and an absolute devotion to helping others. We’re building tech that our industry hasn’t seen before, so you will create memorable experiences, optimize flows, and re-imagine the UX of pivotal moments in a user's journey. You will be responsible for the design of numerous product features. Produce and direct both web-based and app-based, interactive prototypes of varying levels of fidelity that support client and user feedback in the context of the supported application. You will work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, and leadership in a highly collaborative environment.
This team will:
- Regularly diagram user flows, accounting for edge cases and happy paths.
- Create sincerely enjoyable, widely accessible customer experiences.
- Have a love for crafting simple, beautiful software experiences.
- Be familiar with web patterns and design frameworks.
- Love validating product designs with customers.
- Gather insights, conducting user research and interviews.
- Create prototypes to test out new ideas and improve existing features.
The following attributes are major positives:
- Strong command of visual design, interaction design, and information architecture.
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels of fidelity.
- Exposure to user research and utilizing data to inform decisions.
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate in a matrixed organization, across various disciplines.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonuses
- Health and dental insurance with company-paid premiums for yourself and your dependents.
- Unlimited PTO- ultimate flexibility
- Work from home