Senior UX/UI Designer
Muume AG (www.muume.com) is an emerging startup company in the field of digital solutions for the retail and consumer industry. We develop and sell standard solutions in this segment, especially for small and medium-sized market participants in Switzerland, UK, Germany and abroad. For the top segment, we work with large international consulting companies and resellers, to which we contribute as a technology provider. We also develop digital solutions and platforms for traditional card providers on their way to digital cards. Muume employs around 30 software engineers at various locations. For our Swiss Software Engineering Team, we are seeking for a
Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a rock start that can guide and help build our team on UI/UX Design and Research, Leading our design team (currently 2), we are looking for a motivated person to join us in Zurich office in Switzerland.
- You are an experienced UX and UI designer who will take the user experience to the next level.
- You will be performing user tests and collect qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Developing UI concepts and designs for the app/web
- Have experience working with material ui and material design
- You are hands on, like to design and conduct user research
- You have experience in mobile app design, web and tablet.
- Feel confortable talking about usability and accessibility
- You know how to use abstract, sketch, zeplin, invision, adobe tools.
- Based in Zurich, or willing to relocate
- Have worked with remote teams
You have experience on :
- You have +3 years of experience in UX/UI/Product Design and preferable already experience as a Team Lead
- You have a design portfolio that demonstrates how good UX and good UI always go together
- You have solid experience with Mobile Design guidelines (Material and iOS) & responsive web
- Ability to design amazing UI elements (e.g. in Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- Interest in state-of-the-art app design
- You have passion and eye for UI details. Pixel perfect accuracy
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret usage statistics
- Creativity and hands-on mentality to put your ideas into practice
- Excitement to take company to the next level
For this role we offer market salary + bonus on equity (Company share! Became a shareholder....)
This role will require traveling
Fun & open environment
Be able to shape our products and the company