Senior UX Researcher
We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. Do you feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior UX Researcher (f/m/d) based in Berlin.
Your mission with us:
Be the voice of our customer and strategic partner to our product.
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Drawing up a study on user behavior or attitudes.
- Explaining customer needs and sentiments to your colleagues.
- Analyzing benchmark studies, user studies, interviews, surveys, or usability tests.
- Interpreting quantitative and qualitative data.
- Meeting with the creative, product or engineering team and supporting their work.
- Creating a presentation that translates the results of your research into recommendations for the team.
- Making sure that the research results are available and useful for the whole team.
This job may be for you if you have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a user researcher, preferably in a start-up environment.
- Practical knowledge of quantitative, qualitative, and user-centered design methods.
- Understanding how to set research objectives and choose which methodologies to apply to achieve them.
As well as the following skills:
- You're not afraid of ambiguity. You can work independently and handle several tasks at once.
- You are an excellent communicator and enjoy working with the team.
- You can create engaging presentations and present them to a variety of audiences.
- You take ownership of your task and can efficiently organize your work.
What you can expect from us:
- a high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- flat hierarchies and transparent communication - every voice counts in Lingoda!
- team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- flexible working hours.
- possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie).
- unlimited access to language classes for free.
- modern hardware suitable for your position.
- company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV. Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person for the position is Marisa. If you have any questions in advance please contact Marisa via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).