tripAbrood (www.tripabrood.com) is an early-stage startup based out of London on a mission to personalize family travel! We are building an exciting new AI-powered travel platform that will redesign the travel booking experience and match users to highly personalized recommendations tailored to their interests, personalities, and preferences.
We are shortlisted as one of the top 100 tech startups in the UK in 2020 by techRound.
We are looking to work with an exceptional Product led UX/UI designer to help us complete the design of our MVP and launch to the market as well as optimize our current website for launch. We are open to remote designers pretty much anywhere as long as you can work in the UK timezone.
What we expect from you:
- A portfolio showing experience in web and mobile UI/UX standards.
- Ability to own, lead, and drive solutions in product design/UX space.
- Appreciate human-computer interaction challenges and ways to overcome them.
- Experience with Sketch and Zeplin.
- Great UI skills and Web designs skills
- Experience working in B2C startups.
- Experience and knowledge working in the travel industry
- Product design experiences going beyond visual solves.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to disrupt an industry and work on a product funded by high profile travel industry veterans and investors.
- Collaborate with an awesome founding team - us :)
- Flexible/Remote working where/when needed. We just care about output (and outcome)
- Opportunity to extend this engagement eventually to a full-time employee with equity options.