We are looking for a UI/UX Designer (Regular) to become a member of the CRYENGINE team at our studio in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Contribute to the development of the CRYENGINE Sandbox Editor.
- Help drive forward concepts and designs that will help empower our users.
- Collaborate with other teams within CRYENGINE to help shape the UX of their tools.
- Contribute to user documentation based on on-going developments.
- Provide support and training to internal and external developers.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Safeguard company assets including source code, artwork, tools, game design information and technical Know-how.
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a UX Designer.
- Good understanding of user experience principles.
- Strong skills in Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Ability to communicate in a cross-functional team.
- Experience with any game engines preferably experience with CRYENGINE.
- Show a strong passion for making the highest quality / state of the art games.
- Team player and self-driven.
- Willing to learn.
- Solid English skills, good communication skills with strong affinity for transparence.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Experience using Adobe XD and/or Sketch
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS or QSS
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!