Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their career, while being part of an exciting team of professionals.
Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow:
- Work with best-of-breed technologies
- Have fun while being part of a professional team
- Work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided.
Techflow's focus on expansion and growth has created an opportunity to add a dynamic UI/UX Designer to our Digital Services Team! This role is integral for defining solutions in a way that helps our clients leverage technology for business success. This role needs someone who is knowledgeable about the latest digital design techniques and trends for both business and technology, and makes effective connections with our customers and technology solutions.
The ideal candidate enjoys a work environment where being entrepreneurial is expected, where innovation and new ideas happen every day, and where problems are solved by teams of passionate and confident individuals. The candidate will have experience and knowledge of modernizing legacy systems and applications, understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban, SAFe). Conducts user research, analysis and synthesis, persona development, interaction design, and usability testing to create products that delight end users. Applies Human-centered design principles to create User Interface elements; ensures the overall user experience, facilitates, and enables user outcomes in an intuitive manner.Our culture thrives on out of the box thinking and the unique powerful expressions of our owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, our owners have an expectation of commitment, accountability for their actions, and responsibility for success.
- Conducts business and technical discovery with customers
- Finds novel designs to help customers meet their business objectives
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional and technical designs
- Provides robust recommendations for customer engagements while also identifying critical dependencies and gaps
- Develops and plans conceptual design presentations and demonstrations
- Establishes user interface, quality and performance standards; analyzes available technologies and makes recommendations of technologies to use and how best to use them
- Supports the Scrum teams as they implement the solutions
- Identifies and provides recommendations for the acceptance or mitigation of any issues and risks associated with design of proposed systems or solutions, implementation plans and timelines
- 5 or more years of UX design experience, preferably designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
- Understanding of information technology concepts and application
- Direct experience with Agile methodologies, Cloud Technologies, AI/ML/RPA and DevSecOps
- Be the team’s leader about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies
- Strong ability to make connections between user needs and solutions
- Experience designing multiple moderate to complex technical applications or systems at the enterprise level and an understanding of the foundational cycles of development and implementation
- Work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
Desired Skills or Technologies:
- Highly creative thinker who wants to tackle a wide variety of challenges
- A passion for having a dynamic impact on solutions
- Critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance or higher which requires US Citizenship
TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer (Minority / Female / Disability / Vets). Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.