Intricately is the leading provider of data insights on cloud product usage, adoption, and spend with customers like Google, Oracle, Amazon, Fastly. The platform delivers real-time intelligence to cloud vendors to prospect and prioritize opportunities, start better conversations with customers, deliver more wins, and help customer success teams identify issues before they become problems. Founded in 2014, Intricately is proudly backed by Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures.
Intricately is currently looking to add a seasoned Product Designer to the team. As an experienced and proven individual contributor, you'll own designing the product experience for business operations teams within the world's leading enterprise cloud companies. Working closely with the leadership team, you will define and execute our product design strategy while quickly prototyping to help us test UX concepts and accelerate feature delivery into production. Our ideal candidate has experience designing sophisticated and thoughtful user experiences for enterprise SaaS products while addressing ambiguity with effective communication and discovery skills.
IN THE SHORT TERM YOU'LL:
- Take ownership of our existing UX by auditing key UX flows and proposing adjustments to better drive our key business outcomes.
- Take over existing product design projects and accelerate design hand-offs to Engineering.
- Own new UX projects from concept to production.
- Conduct user interviews / research to get confidence in a proposed design.
IN THE LONG TERM YOU'LL:
- Own our end-to-end design process and improve upon it to accelerate design feedback and product delivery.
- Help scale our product and design team by advocating for additional resources and processes that would make the largest impact to our objectives.
- 7+ years of relevant product design experience in the enterprise B2B SaaS space.
- The ability to collaborate cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to build applications and features that balance high quality design with customer and business needs.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. You are able to clearly communicate your work, process, and decisions to various stakeholders and seek feedback to help you produce your best work.
- Ability to execute and iterate in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Prior experience using data and user research to inform your design decisions.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, & vision benefits
- Open vacation policy
- 401(k) with match
- Work remotely from home - we provide you with all the workplace essentials!
Thank you for your interest in Intricately! Please note that we are only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the US at this time.
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.