Product Designer, UX/UI
Bombas is a comfort focused apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. The company launched in 2013, after the founders learned that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at homeless shelters. From there, they set out to solve that problem, donating a pair of socks for every pair they sell. How do you donate a lot of socks? You sell a lot. And how do you sell a lot? You make the most comfortable socks in the history of feet. Ten million pairs sold and donated later, Bombas is continuing to innovate with new socks and apparel while creating a positive impact on the community where we all work and live.
About the Job:
We are looking for a eager, hard working, and detail-oriented player to join our digital product team as our Product Designer, UX/UI, reporting to our Chief Creative Officer. You’ll create functional, delightful customer experiences using the combination of your design sense, user feedback, quantitative insights, and industry best practices. You’ll work closely with other designers and the creative team to develop the Bombas brand digitally. This is an opportunity to have a huge impact as you’ll be our first-ever Product Designer creating the end-to-end on-site experience for our customers.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Continually improve the customer experience across all devices, balancing customer experience, brand and business goals
- Set the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets, based on deep understanding of customer wants and needs, qualitative and quantitative data, and inspiration from other products experiences.
- Roll your sleeves up on everything from research and rough sketches to creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to final designs and assets
- Work closely with our Design, Product and Development teams to suggest, refine, and edit prototypes for each stage of the product design cycle.
What we’ll love about you:
- You show strong product thinking, understanding not just ‘what’ but ‘why’, too
- You take complex problems and create simple, elegant solutions
- You facilitate a customer-focused design approach within your team
- You have a strong portfolio of projects showing your interaction and visual design skills
- You believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back
- You are inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k with match, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.