Keytree is currently recruiting for an experienced UX Designer to join their growing product development team. As part of the role you will work on our Matrix booking application working closely with a team of software engineers and architects to deliver a truly exciting and innovative product.
Matrix Booking is the leading resource management, meeting room and desk booking software. Award-winning, open, secure and specifically designed to be quick and easy to implement. Appropriate for the requirements of all modern organisations, Matrix Booking can be applied to a range of resources including meeting room and desk booking, offices, car parking and hardware. Make, change or cancel bookings on the go via the Matrix Booking Mobile App, web or Outlook.
- Demonstrable experience of UX design in an in-house or consultancy role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong design skills.
- Develop prototypes and wireframes to communicate in an efficient way the design decisions.
- Hands-on experience of designing for a variety of digital touchpoints and non-digital channels.
- A belief in the importance of User Centric Design.
- Experience using Sketch for designs and Zeplin to handover specifications to developers.
- Self-starter with a strong desire for team collaboration.
- An ability to empathise and translate needs into exceptional experiences.
- A desire to understand and solve complex multi-faceted problems.
- Team player with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Visual design skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience of designing enterprise applications.
- Experience in user research methodologies to understand user behaviours and needs is highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for a designer looking for an innovative and challenging environment with fantastic opportunities for growth and progression.
The successful candidate will possess excellent technical skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player.
This is a permanent opportunity based in our Port Talbot, Wales office.
Keytree is offering a highly competitive salary plus benefits as well as excellent opportunities for professional development.
We do not accept applications from Agencies or other 3rd Parties.