Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, and entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, plus Showtime, AMC…and much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, smart TV's and Chromecast.
As a Product Designer on the Apple TV team, you’ll be working closely with engineers and other designers on creating a best-in-class, modern live TV service for our customers. Your solutions will balance business and user needs in context of technical feasibility, and you’ll be effective in managing your time and multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
We’re seeking designers that are able to rapidly prototype concepts, have strong interaction design foundations, and can apply them in a context where the primary mode of input is a physical remote. Your work demonstrates an understanding of UX principles, when and where a given approach or tool should be utilized, and an ability to execute innovative ideas with a high degree of quality and polish.
Deep knowledge of connected devices and TV interfaces, familiarity with interaction patterns for 10-foot UI, and a keen interest in usability are all important and highly valued qualities within the team.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers and product managers in exploring and designing intuitive interfaces and practical solutions
- Design flows, wires, comps and prototypes from low to high-fidelity while continually pushing the bar in quality and excellence with each iteration
- Communicate the rationale behind your proposed solutions to team members and stakeholders
- 3+ years of UI/UX/product design experience with a strong portfolio
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Framer, Adobe CC Suite etc
- An excellent communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions
- Ability to identify the essence of user pain points and design problems, and can translate them into practical design solutions
- No ego when it comes to sharing your work or receiving feedback; you recognize that the most important goal is to quickly understand and solve around what’s best for our customers and the company