- Create new designs, including user flows, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes that follow the brand design guidelines.
- Communicate design intent to internal teams, and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs.
- Collaborate on a geographically distributed team of designers and researchers; explore wide-ranging options and iterate extensively based on user feedback.
- Assist in gathering user feedback throughout multiple design stages.
- Generate assets for development, and follow through the sprint cycles to assist the engineering team with design details.
- Checking for design consistency throughout the app and make sure the file is pixel perfect.
- 2 years of experience in a UX design role.
- A portfolio demonstrating a range of thoughtful designs based grounded in user-centered thinking
- Demonstrated knowledge of design approaches and methodologies - research, interviews, personas, task analysis, sitemap, wireframing and prototyping.
- Perceptiveness about information, layout, color theory, typography and the visual weight of UI elements.
- Proficiency in Figma / Sketch / Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to partner with development teams in the creation of production-ready assets
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of production and design
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: the capability to work in a team environment, meeting and collaborating with a variety of disciplines.