UX/UI Design Internship
"How likely would you recommend our product to a friend or colleague?" Once you have answered this question, you know the core of the Net Promoter SystemⓇ and thus the basis of zenloop.
For our fast growing Software-as-a-Service solution we are looking for a motivated as well as talented person to work with us in the role of a UX/UI Design Intern (f/m/d) to further shape our success story. As part of our UX/UI and Product Team you’ll be responsible for migrating Product layout from Sketch to Figma as well as creating visual, production-ready design components.
Our goal, to establish processes and practices that consistently add value to our customers as well as your personal development will be the focus of your daily work.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You’ll be responsible for migrating Product layout from Sketch to Figma
- You’ll create visual, production-ready design components that follow the product design standards and can be reused across the design team
- You organize and maintain a scalable design library for UX team using Figma and other design tools
- You document design system components and guidelines
- You support the team in everyday operations and take smaller projects on your own
That's what we offer:
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- The chance to work with an experienced Designers team you can learn from
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to grow together with us as a company and our highly motivated and international team
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom for your own topics
- Experienced founder and management team who care about you and your tasks
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
- Regular company events, lunches and semi-annual company offsites
- A fixed team event budget per person and quarter
- Competitive salary and a job in the heart of Berlin
You're the right person for us if you...
- are pursuing a degree in UI Design, Visual Design, Product Design or a similar degree
- have good attention to detail
- are interested in learning new tools and techniques
- are autonomous, structured, and highly organised
- you have basic knowledge of design fundamentals like layouts, colour theory, visual hierarchies, typography
- are familiar with Sketch and/or Figma
- Demonstrate high quality in your work and set standards with us by outgrowing yourself
- Are business fluent in english
- Want to learn and grow together as a team to reach the next level
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!
Send us your application, including your earliest start date and salary expectations, via our applicant portal.
We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.
zenloop is an integrated experience management platform based on the Net Promoter Score®. The SaaS solution automatically collects customer feedback through various channels along the entire customer journey, analyzes and clusters it with the help of artificial intelligence and derives customized and personalized measures to retain satisfied customers and win back dissatisfied customers. The software can be seamlessly integrated into solutions such as Salesforce, Spryker, Emarsys Zendesk, Slack or Shopify or used as an addition to the existing tech stack.
The zenloop portfolio includes brands such as Momox, Douglas, Penta, ATU, Mister Spex, Foodspring and Jochen Schweizer. The company was founded in 2016 by the two former Flaconi makers Björn Kolbmüller and Paul Schwarzenholz as well as Lukasz Lazewski and is based in Berlin with around 60 employees. The investors include Nauta Capital and Piton Capital.