Notable is a next-generation lending partner for platform businesses. Our team builds tailored programs that enable our partners to invest in their own workers and customers to create shared opportunities for growth. We combine expertise in design, technology, underwriting, servicing, and capital markets to offer a robust all-in-one solution that empowers partners and delights borrowers. At Notable, we make wealth creation more equitable for all.
Notable Finance is seeking a Product Designer to join our amazing and growing team! The Product Designer will own the process of designing the future of our platform and features. This role will report to the CEO and collaborate closely with the leadership team to define and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Rapidly design UI products from conception to completion -- including written specs and flowcharts, high fidelity comps, and product acceptance with the engineering team
- Bring a vision to your work that unites your decision making and results in sensible, practical design choices even when not all data is available
- Develop a design framework for Notable that is applicable across multiple versions of the product
- Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency
- Partner with customer experience, underwriting, and loan processing to develop an innate understanding of how the platform is being used, how to improve on that experience and evaluate product success.
- Possess a good aesthetic sense and attention to detail
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- 5+ years of experience with a focus on product design and UI across a variety of platforms
- A great eye for detail, demonstrated creative and innovative problem solving and some leadership abilities.
- Expert skills defining and analyzing user flows and workflows.
- Used to working both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing UI products from conception to completion.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps, and prototypes.
- Highly skilled in Sketch, Figma and other contemporary design tools.
- Experience in designing from start to finish including the development process.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment with solid collaboration skills.
- Enthusiasm and history working in an iterative design process, motivated by group critique.
- You have a proven track record of entering a new space and building expertise rapidly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to present work
- A talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you
- Market competitive salary
- Medical, dental, commuter, and other benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!)