Are you an independent, proactive and fearless design professional, with a passion for UX and everything that goes with it?
Join Accountor Finago’s Design Team of eight design professionals! Things they are passionate about include customer-centricity, user research and user testing, AI, Machine Learning, static sticky notes, workshops, trying out new design methods, teamwork, design events, shaping the future and panda bears (a long story for you to find out). They thrive on developing the best financial management software ever. They are not afraid of challenges. Or paper cuts.
In Accountor Finago’s product development, you will work closely with their Design Team and Scrum Teams on different projects. Your work weeks consist of user research, workshops, wireframing, prototyping, presenting your designs, piloting with clients and continuous iterating. You have influence over shaping your own work process and tasks. We offer you challenging and rewarding tasks, awesome professionals as your colleagues and a great environment to work in.
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong and proven professional skills in UX/UI design
- Experience with digital design tools
- Experience with different design methods
- Understanding of usability principles
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Degree in IT, Industrial Design or other related field
- Experience or knowledge of Agile processes (Scrum, Kanban)
Your Soft Skills & Personality
- Friendliness, openness and a positive mindset
- Empathy and compassion
- Enthusiasm for problem solving
- Interest in continuous learning and keeping yourself up-to-date
- Readiness to share your knowledge and learnings
- Openness to give and receive feedback
- You are a proactive team player but also excel when working independently. You love to have a lot of responsibility and enjoy self-leadership.
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your application and portfolio along so we can get to know you better!