Senior UX Designer
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer with the vision, skill, and experience to keep pushing our product forward as we change the way restaurants do business. You will be responsible for architecting, designing, prototyping and testing enterprise-grade solutions. The ideal candidate will...
Bring expert-level skills in information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototyping and user testing.
Advocate for the user through user testing and socializing findings throughout the team.
Be a strong strategist with experience designing for large scale enterprise customers.
Thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction.
Communicate openly, with a high aptitude for team collaboration.
Share deep empathy with the needs and behaviors of our customers and our business
How you'll add value:
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and fellow designers to deliver exceptional solutions to design problems
- Collaborate with team members on user research, customer testing and iterative improvements
- Socialize your findings with wireframes, user flows, Sketch designs, prototypes, and other UX deliverables
- Design user-driven, validated user interfaces with Sketch
- Contribute to and standardize the design system and library of Sketch symbols and components
- Share your empathy, drive, and problem-solving skills to continuously improve our design team
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Balance of collaboration and leadership
- Advocate for users and user-centered design with engineers and stakeholders
- Extremely comfortable using Sketch and Invision
- Experience designing both web and mobile applications
- Familiar with design systems and their implementation
- Comfortable in an agile environment
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Design, Information Architecture, Informatics, HCI or Human Factors or equivalent project/portfolio experience
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back office solution. We help restaurants grow! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.